Friday, December 5, 2014

Fairy Tales in Advertising: Latinstock: Little Red Riding Hood



Latinstock: Little Red Riding Hood
Images that tell everything.

Now I just loved this one. I work with stock imagery all the time in my real world job and then again so with SurLaLune, so I appreciate the message here. I wish there were more of this one!

And, yes, I had to crop this one quite a bit to give us a better image size for the blog. I usually don't crop the ads, but this one felt necessary to get a better impact.

Campaign info from Ads of the World:

Advertising Agency: DDB, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Creative Directors: Sergio Valente, Marco Versolato, Gustavo Victorino, Moacyr Neto
Art Director: Mozar Gudin
Copywritter: Tomás Correa
Account Supervisors: Mônica de Carvalho, Andrei Croisfelt, Daniel Malavazzi, Adriana Barreto
Media: Mônica de Carvalho, Patrícia Muratori, Soraya Sobral
Art Buyer: Clariana Costa, Alessandra Salles
Graphic Producer: Clariana Costa, Anelito Nóbrega

No comments:

Post a Comment