Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fairy Tales in Advertising: Colsubsidio Book Exchange Part 2



Colsubsidio Book Exchange: Rapunzel and Don Quixote
Come with a story and leave with another.

While the Colsubsidio Book Exchange campaign I shared yesterday is my favorite, this one isn't very far behind it. I am not sure but I think this campaign predates the one from yesterday. I can't really say more than that I would hang all of these Colsubsidio Book Exchange images on my walls to look at every day. I wonder if they sold posters? Or even gave them away?!

Campaign info from Ads of the World:

Advertising Agency: Lowe/SSP3, Bogota, Colombia
Chief Creative Officer: Jose Miguel Sokoloff
Creative Directors: Gustavo Marioni, Carlos Camacho, Jaime Duque
Copywriter: Mario Lagos
Art Directors: Andres Lancheros, Guillermo Siachoque, Sebastian Pelaez
Account Director: Carlos Obando
Agency Producer: Sonia Llanos
Chief Executive Officer: Francisco Samper
Account managers: Natalia Bermudez, Paola Cortes
Retoucher: La Lupa
Photographer: Javier Crespo
Craft Producer: Miguel Angel Lopez


Colsubsidio Book Exchange: Peter Pan and The Werewolf


Colsubsidio Book Exchange: Alice in Wonderland and The Sword in the Stone

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I tried to email you received no response, although it may have ended up getting spammed or something, who knows in this crazy WWW. I keep seeing references to all your ebooks on your sote, but am unable to find where to buy them. Please can ylu help? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete