Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fairy Tales in Advertising: TV2: Once Upon a Time



TV2: Fairy Tale Books

So Season 4 of Once Upon a Time (ABC/USA) starts up tomorrow. Who knew it would be such a hit when it started four years ago? I didn't. So for a quiet Saturday post, I thought I would share this special edition of Fairy Tales in Advertising post and show you how TV2 promoted the series in New Zealand for the start of Season 2.

Of course, here in the southern U.S. where I live and the kudzo grows, we get billboards that look rather like this sometimes quite naturally. :) But I love it!

Campaign info from Ads of the World:

Advertising Agency: Contagion, New Zealand
Executive Creative Director: Bridget Taylor
Art Director: Daniel Walton
Associate Creative Director / Copywriter: Verity Dookia
Designer: Phila Lagaluga
Account Manager: Emma Woods
Production: Bootleg
Published: April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment