Sunday, September 16, 2012

Brief Sephora Update and Elizabeth Olsen for Bullett Magazine





Elizabeth Olsen is featured in the latest issue of Bullett magazine photographed by Jeff Bark. Hair: Ted Gibson at TedGibsonBeauty.com Makeup: Genevieve at Sally Harlor.
Photo Credit: bullettmedia.com



Well now, I always debate posting the make-up posts on here but my Sephora Cinderella post was the most trafficked all week here on the blog. Briefly, the invitation to the special screening went out in emails this past week and probably only to those living in geographic areas of the screenings--Nashville was on the 20+ city list, so I received one. I had points to burn so I ordered passes to see the film, figuring it was a way to refresh my memory of the film while I rev up for Cinderella month here on the blog in October.



I stumbled across this Elizabeth Olsen for Bullett Magazine spread featured on Tom and Lorenzo's site and thought immediately of The Snow Queen. The fairy tale fashion influence--high fantasy--is prevalent right now. The style of this editorial reminded me of the Sephora Cinderella model images, too. Anyway, here's some pretties to enjoy--the entire spread can be seen at Bullet Magazine.

But, really, don't you see Elizabeth as a modern Gerda here? We're just missing an image of her with a reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment