Friday, January 8, 2010

Finger Puppet Fun: Oriental Trading Company

Some of the following items are available on Amazon, but they are Oriental Trading Company items and are best bought through that source. (SurLaLune is not an Oriental Trading Company affiliate either. Links to OTC are purely for your convenience.)

These were more finger puppets to share for this week's unofficial theme, albeit mostly generic fairy tale figures, but still cute. Especially the Frog Prince.


Fairy Tale Finger Puppets: Create a magical puppet show with these vinyl puppets! Featuring frog princes, kings, knights, wizards and other fantasy story favorites, your fingers will love these mythical little characters!

And while we're here, I will share a few more items on OTC:


Fairy Tale Rubber Duckies: Fairy Tale Rubber Duckies. Tell tall tales with these vinyl duckies! Dressed like kings, queens, knights, horses and other fantasy characters, these duckies are great for pretend play! (I love the Fairy Godmother Duck best. And I own these and they are just as cute in person.)


Fairy Tale Fantasy Enamel Charms: Make the bracelet of your dreams! Includes queens, frogs, kings, castles, dragons and crowns. (I really would have loved these when I was six years old.)


Fairy Tale Fantasy Stencils: Write and illustrate your own story with characters straight from classic fairy tales. (This set has a lot more flexibility and more recognizable fairy tales in it, especially Cinderella and Frog Prince. I think these might be snuck onto my next Oriental Trading order...)

And now I'm imagining a fairy tale themed birthday party...

1 comment:

  1. The Fairy Tale Rubber Duckies are adorable! I particularly like the magnificent steed ducky. And I do not figure that a dragon ducky is that much of a threat to an equally-sized knight ducky.

    ReplyDelete